If you are using the eStore theme from Elegant Themes, you may face some issues while setting up the ‘deals of the day’ slider on homepage if you are using WooCommerce plugin for e-commerce functionality on your site.
To setup the ‘deals of the day’ slider, first go to Appearance > eStore Theme Options. Here select ‘Homepage’ tab under general settings. Now:
- Enable the ‘Display Deals Of The Day’ option.
- Set ‘Number of Deals Of The Day Slides’ value to 8. If you want to show more products in ‘deals of the day slider’, increase the number of products in multiple of 4. So you can set it to 12, 16, 20 and so on.
- Keep the ‘Deals Of The Day Category’ value to its default value.
Now click on ‘Products’ tab in your WordPress dashboard to edit the products. Here you need to set 8 products as featured.
Note that if you have set a higher value in ‘Number of Deals Of The Day Slides’ option, you need to set that many products as featured.
All the featured WooCommerce products will automatically appear in the ‘deals of the day’ slider. To set a product as featured in WooCommerce:
- Hover over it and click on ‘Quick Edit’.
- Check the ‘Featured’ option and click on ‘update’.
You can also bulk edit multiple products and set them as featured together.
That’s it. The ‘deals of the day’ slider should work fine now.